Health Savings Account
January 18, 2017 at 12:56 PM
What is a Health Savings Account?
and Retirement Security
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses of you, your spouse, and your dependents.
For more imformation stop by one of our local branches or contact us at:
- $50 minimum to open
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Deposits are subject to IRS HSA limits
- No debit fees
- Non-sufficient fund fees do apply
- Overdrafts are not allowed on HSA accounts
- Debit card available