November 29, 2018 at 6:54 AM
With these practice tips, we hope they will keep you and your money safe during the Holiday Season!
5 Best Practices for Fighting Fraud
1. Tear or shred receipts, bills, or account statements before throwing them away.
2. Review statements each month for unauthorized or fraudulent transactions.
3. Try to memorize your Debit Card PIN number. Never write it on anything carried or near the card.
4. Be alert whenever the card is taken away to complete a sale, like at a restaurant. Skimming occurs most often in these situations.
5. Download the Shazam Bolt$ App on your phone. With this app, you can set alerts for specific transaction activity with your Debit Card. If you receive an alert for a transaction you did not make, you can immediately turn off your card.